Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well me and my GF were talking and decided to get married. Probably around Feb. :eek:

I never thought I would ever actually want to settle down with one girl, but somehow that changed. She doesn't even mind me playing PB one day a week. :D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am 29, so I am not a kid, just I have had a history of bouncing around with many different girls, never actually keeping one for a while.

As far as how I spend my money, we have talked about it, and the way it boils down is the money I make-Bills(Not too much since I paid off my house) then half of that goes to savings and the other half goes to discretionary spending (I.E. Paintball gear or other misc. wants). Her pay goes towards groceries, and the power bill, then the same arrangement about being able to spend half.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
flowbob said:
thats cool..just make sure she keeps up her end...Are you in love?
Oh, she will, although like we talked about, if we start a family, she will be a stay at home mom, and then my spending budget will be severly cut, but that would be ok. Finacially I am doing pretty good. I would probably still play once a month or so, but I would probably drop off from tourneys and go back to rec, more because of the time, rather than money. Practicing 1 full day and 1 night a week wouldn't be realistic if we have a kid, until they get older.

Oh yeah, I defintely love her, I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with her if I didn't. She is more than just a GF she is also my best friend, I couldn't imagine spending a day without seeing her. I love her more than life itself, it just is a major shock to many people who know me because how I have been for the last 12+ Years.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I agree, I think that is why I have never gotten that serious about too many people, because I honestly couldn't see it lasting forever. I hope it would never co,e to divorce, I wouldn't get married if I thought it would happen, but no one knows the future either so no one an ever be 100% certain, but I honestly believe it will last.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts