Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom got me this for Christmas:

Are they any good? I checked Draxxus's websita and they seem to be superior to Draxxus Gold. What do you think?

They better be good, they where really damn expensive.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Back in the day, Hellfire was the best paint made. I am not sure now, but I would say it is still top of the line Tournament paint.

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Marbalizer? Aren't they low end paintballs? Because I can get them for $350 Pesos.

EDIT:

I checked, why are they so expensive in the USA? (Checked on Empire's website, they are $79.95 Dollars :sly:).

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Marbs are one of the best tournament paintballs there are.
Really? That's great news for me. My local shop sell's them for $350 pesos de box. But the owner seems to be oblivious to the paintball's potential, he called them "low end paintballs" :hug:.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Really? That's great news for me. My local shop sell's them for $350 pesos de box. But the owner seems to be oblivious to the paintball's potential, he called them "low end paintballs" :hug:.
They might send the "seconds" from the marbalizers production to other non-US markets but not changing the name or box. Normally seconds get sold as white box. Give them a shot, marbs are really good paint.

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How much does that convert to in the us dollar
26-30 dollars.

They might send the "seconds" from the marbalizers production to other non-US markets but not changing the name or box. Normally seconds get sold as white box. Give them a shot, marbs are really good paint.
Pretty sure they were originals. They sell seconds to (Apparently from a mexican brand named "Madness", they call them "First" paintballs. They collect left-over paintballs from other paintball companies and sell them under that name. Sometimes they are great, and sometimes they are horrible :hug:), but they cost around the same as the original Marbalizers, so there is no point on buying them.

·
Super Moderator
3,802 Posts
$70ish

i hae never shot hellfire but i have heard good things about them, DXS seems to be capable of creating good paint, i have shot bronze silver and gold from them and liked them all
field grade and rec grade bounces like a mofo... but they do shoot straight... and leave welts because they never effing break.\

oops double post... such fail

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hold up. are they marbalizers or marballizers? spelling included. wondering if they are knock offs
Pretty sure they are the originals. It doesn't surprise me, in a way, that they are cheaper. Paintballs tend to be cheaper in Mexico (Depends where you get them, sometimes they are way more expensive).

I know that Draxxus has headquarters in Mexico; since mexican's manpower costs less than the american one, and since paintball compaines cannot have the luxury of deciding to put the price they wish (because they are not huge businesses like Coca Cola, General Motors, etc) at least talking about paintballs, it is fair to think they'll be cheaper.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts