Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...patato skins :(

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no theyre just nothing like the restaurant.. plus i cant ****ing make bacon for the life of me

i quit life

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
PBNewbie69 said:
no theyre just nothing like the restaurant.. plus i cant ****ing make bacon for the life of me

i quit life
niiiiiiiice, pfft go get some ready made bacon, 5 seconds in the MACRO wave and shes good to go...its..its amazing.

P.S- The guy in your sig, with the large hair...everytime I see it I think, wow, that guy must be a fire demon.. i just must know, doesnt he look like it?..I dont know why, you must go about giving him a trim and dying his hair blue to stop this, thank you.

Sincerely Dave.

·
12,110 Posts
How do you mess up bacon? Just heat it on low heat, and remember to keep them moving.

Making meals/food that require multitasking is so fun. I love flipping an omlet with one hand, frying pancakes with one hand, all while watching reruns of macgyver.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Alpha said:
How do you mess up bacon? Just heat it on low heat, and remember to keep them moving.

Making meals/food that require multitasking is so fun. I love flipping an omlet with one hand, frying pancakes with one hand, all while watching reruns of macgyver.

i lol'd

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Dogpatch said:
He'd make a time machine out of an ink pen and go back in time before the roundhouse kick actually begun and stick a bomb that me made out of a toothpaste tube, up Chuck's butt and blow him to smithereens!
(One sentence? LOL)
Don't try so hard to be funny, then you actually might be funny.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts