Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight i finally ordered my first gun a 2004 spyder imagine looks quite a bit different than the old one i got it and a 200 round hopper plus the tools and co2 tank for 150$ thought it was a great deal. anyone else have the newest imagine i havent got it yet wont get here for probably another week i guess. but i was wondering if anyone else had picked it up and if they like it. thanks

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
It should be a good gun. Maybe it will be like the rodeo and be pretty low pressure stock. Keep us updated on how you like it. I dont know of anyone else who has one yet.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got mine yesterday. I thought I was going to get the older black version, instead I got the navy blue one. Too bad I already ordered a black sight rail. I 2004 has the 3.0 IPI system like some other newer Spyder.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got a green one and i think i will get e hopper when i save up some more cash lol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
stupidlikeaf0x said:
Meh. Same poop, different pile.

I don't think that guy knows what gun he has, or he prolly wouldn't be saying that.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i actually got mine off ebay by a paintball wholesale place that all they sell is paintball. they had other packages to but i wanted this one.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
A good hopper to get is a Egg. Evolution.... Anyway with a 12V you still chop a bit when u r hitting high ROF's. So a Egg is good.

·
Banned
292 Posts
i have it and its not just the milling, its lighter its shoots more bps and it has 2 flaws, barrel and bolt other than that its much better than the old 1

1 - 16 of 16 Posts