Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On page 154 of the March 2006 issue of APG, there's a random one sentence:

"AKALMP announced a new marker is on the way."

This announcement was supposedly made at the 2005 IAO, July 27-31 (does not specify which exact day the announcement was declared).

So... what's up with this?

·
Registered
521 Posts
The evil M. The rumor has been goiing around for a while now. Its top-secret, no one can post pics, threads about it on pbn get deleted.

When/if it released it supposed to be like the best thing ever.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
i remember hearing about this about 6 months ago... i hope it puts everything else to shame, it would be interesting for people to finally realize that timmies aren't the best thing that will ever be used on a paintball field...

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
paintthecatBLUE said:
it would be interesting for people to finally realize that timmies aren't the best thing that will ever be used on a paintball field...
I don't know of anyone who thinks that. Most people I play with dislike timmies.

But anyways... my thread that I made at PBN about this topic (I created it about 30 seconds after this one :hug: ) appears to be still open, but I'm guessing not for long.

What appears to be going on in between all the flaming is... no real information! Just a select few people who are hinting that AKA will in fact be releasing something new, and whatever it is will be kick-arse. So who da hell knows really... [rhetorical question :dodgy: ]

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
drktamer said:
I don't know of anyone who thinks that. Most people I play with dislike timmies.

But anyways... my thread that I made at PBN about this topic (I created it about 30 seconds after this one :hug: ) appears to be still open, but I'm guessing not for long.

What appears to be going on in between all the flaming is... no real information! Just a select few people who are hinting that AKA will in fact be releasing something new, and whatever it is will be kick-arse. So who da hell knows really... [rhetorical question :dodgy: ]
There will be a new AKA gun.

Be watching at Chicago.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
drktamer said:

that's generally how it goes. All the AKA pissed off b/c you brought up their hopes of actual info. People in the know dropping cloaked hints to save up.

·
Registered
815 Posts
If I'm not mistaken this was posted a long while ago on pbn. So far nothing, so until i see some pics im not gonna get my hopes up.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
If AKA puts out a new marker for their sake it better be a hit,the 2k5 Sidewinder was the biggest flop in paintball next to the Nerve.

-Mike

·
Registered
77 Posts
If they release a new marker, it's going to kill the resale of every other gun on the market. They are already the most effecient and consistent guns on the market. If they can put a vike in a sub-2lbs package, it will take the cake.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts