Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you guys think?

My parents bought it for me today, it's a '95 F150 with 72k miles on it, got it for $5500. it's in perfect condition, beige interior, duel tanks,straight 6,5 spd, its cool. i don't get it until next saturday though

·
Registered
17 Posts
nice that thing is clean

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i turn 16 on the 22nd (and im getting my license that day too), and i get the truck on the 24th, so it's good timing. my parents pay for gas and insurance, but im getting a job this summer so I'll help out with that, and my dad is buyin a cd player and new tires for it when we get it. It's not 100% mine, but it will be if i get a 3.00 gpa or higher (which is easy if i actually try)

·
Registered
89 Posts
get it lowered, that would look real phat

·
Registered
256 Posts
Thats awesome. I want a truck sooo bad. I dont care much for goin 120 mph down the freeway and getting pulled over. I'd rather be offroading and stuff. I'd rather a truck soooo much more. That truck looks like its pretty sweet too. Tell us how it is when you drive it (if you havent already)

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Put rims, exhaust, subs, tinted windows, racing stripes, stickers, nos, tachometer, and spoilers on it.:D

Edit: Oh, and bucket seats. Can't forget the bucket seats.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
had don't forget to fill both tanks. friend has one and was retarded and cheap and the gas tank like got dried out and ruined...costs alot.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts