Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
well, it wouldn't be so bad if they were good calories. Like carbs or protein or something.

But I'm guesing most of it's from fat. I can feel my arteries clogging already.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
pfft... you only live once... oh man they look soooo good, i cant wait to get one... i love mcd's breakfast, and i also like burger kings breakfasts... should be worth a try

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
I stopped going to burger king. Just right now I ate a pb+j sandwich with the non-hydrogenated peanut butter on wheat bread. A yogurt and a glass of milk. Tasty, filling, and healthy. :) yay!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HuNtS said:
pfft... you only live once... oh man they look soooo good, i cant wait to get one... i love mcd's breakfast, and i also like burger kings breakfasts... should be worth a try

you do relize how long it takes to digesgt somthing liek that......its pretty much like eating a handfull of crisco straight out of the can.......but dont get me wrong.....i like burgers just as much as the next guy.......but i think bk went a little overboard this time.

·
Registered
364 Posts
No offense to any of you guys that eat fast food, but..

I work hard to keep my body in shape. I lift for 3 hours every other day and do atleast two hours of hard cardio 6 days a week.

I eat healthy, I despise junk food. If it's high in fat/sugar/preservatives/etc. I won't eat it.

Maybe that sounds excessive to you guys but I work hard to train my body and I'm not going to eat something like that.

Think of it like this, you buy a great gun. It took you months to save up for your new DM5 and then you go and run co2 on it. It's the same concept.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
yeah, but see i'm not like that.. i actually am active, and feel good, and am very energetic, i LOVE fast food breakfasts, but eat it very rarely.. i'll eat what i want knowing that i am actually active enough to burn at least 90% of it off... at 5'11" and 180lbs i wouldnt consider myself a fatass or anything, but i do think i could get into a little better shape, and would like to.. i'm not sayin i dont care about myself, i'm just sayin i dont order like 10 of the things, and sit my ass around all day...lol

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
ImagineUser said:

I work hard to keep my body in shape. I lift for 3 hours every other day and do atleast two hours of hard cardio 6 days a week.

I eat healthy, I despise junk food. If it's high in fat/sugar/preservatives/etc. I won't eat it.

Maybe that sounds excessive to you guys but I work hard to train my body and I'm not going to eat something like that.

Think of it like this, you buy a great gun. It took you months to save up for your new DM5 and then you go and run co2 on it. It's the same concept.
2 words. Jim Fixx.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Ahh Jim Fixx. Yes that could potentially happen.

Hopefully I am strong enough to handle my training though. It actually isn't that much in real life(to me anyway). Just looks like alot when I type it out.

HuNtS - I actually don't have a problem with people who eat fast food. But the way I am(and was raised) I never eat it. I suppose if it was all there was to eat I would eat it...

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
ImagineUser said:

yea, eating healthy is great. high in fat? theres a lot of fat, if you know how to eat it right. and sugar isnt really a bad thing, it provides energy, its just bad when you eat sugar and then sit on your ass all day. if you actually do something, sugar is perfectly fine.

but yea, i stay away from fast food and i would reccomend others to do the same. its VERY bad for your body, especially french fries. basically anything that can sit for a long time, and still be eatin (aka trans fat) is horrible for your health, regardless if you work out constantly. working out a lot and then eating crap wont get you anywhere. you can eat tons of great food if you know how to eat and maintain a healthy lifestyle

and oh yea, low carb diet = not good

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
im a Celiac

no sandwhiches for me

1 - 20 of 33 Posts