Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know if there is a thread about this because the crappy search wouldnt search for "182"

man has anybody heard this cd yet.i think it sorta sux.its like really soft and stuff.the only song thats decent is "go".the only good music that come out of blink 182 was there really old stuff.tell me what you think about the new cd

·
Registered
450 Posts
people lay off them, just because you guys like other music doesn't mean you have to dis every other band, if you're going to say they suck, and not say anything constructive, dont say anything at all.

Yah their new CD aint that great, it was too soft of music.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i used to like them but they are getting pretty ghey

·
Registered
48 Posts
They made the new one so different so that everyone would forget their old stuff and focus on what they are becoming

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
in my own humble and personal opinion, I have but one thing to say: emo sucks. if you want some good stuff (still my opinion) get into classic rock, or real punk (nofx, the ramones, sex pistols) I did like Blink's old stuff though, but when they went mainstream with good charlotte and new found glory they turned emo and gay.

sry if my opinions make you mad ;)

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
blink 182 sucks. any "punk" u hear on mtv or the radio is almost 100% crap. don't waste ur hard earned money on their poser BS cd

i hate doing this, but nofx is like he biggest pop punk band of all tie. real punk is like a global threat, the exploited, the varkers, the subhuman, dri, that kind of stuff

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Who cares if they are pop,punk,rap? If he likes it he should be able to listen to it without getting fun of. I listen to led zepplin, are they 'pop sellouts?'

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
no, u know what, i am not going to even get into this because i have tried to explain it befor and u guys will never understand so i won't waste my time

·
Registered
110 Posts
I CANT WAIT TO GET IT then burn it and piss on it ....

thats what i think of it :( so there

GO METALLICA WOOT

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pr0ph3t said:
in my own humble and personal opinion, I have but one thing to say: emo sucks. if you want some good stuff (still my opinion) get into classic rock, or real punk (nofx, the ramones, sex pistols) I did like Blink's old stuff though, but when they went mainstream with good charlotte and new found glory they turned emo and gay.

sry if my opinions make you mad ;)
emo.dude that is not emo.whatever i am putting in my thurday cd now(not there crappy new stuff)how come everybodys new stuff is all ghey now.there is not really any good music right now

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
blink 182 has a few ok things, but most of it sucks hardcore. what music do i listen to? i have quite an assortment, from led zeppelin to the ramones, the who, the strokes, ton of stuff. i thoroughly enjoy my music

·
=-RAWR!!!-=
311 Posts
whoa bro, this new cd isnt even that bad. its a million times better than "Enema Of The State" the poppiest record ever. can everyone who is arguing about punk is and about how emo sucks just stfu, cause i hate when these threads turn into a punk-debate, no one ever wins. the new Blink isnt terrible, but their best stuff will always be "Dude Ranch", "Buddah" and "Chesire Cat". it may be pop-punk, but who gives a ****, it sounds good. people get offended when people call their music pop-punk, but thats what it is, and if thats what i listen to, so be it.
so stop this gay punk/emo/hardcore debate now and get back on subject or let this thread die.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts