Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im lookin at a few bolts for my mini..has anyone tried out the orange morphine bolt or the new designz tru-flo bolt..i also have heard good things about the techt bolt but im not sure if it is out yet.

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
Ive heard a lot of good things about the techt t too, is that lucky though that makes that? If so dont buy it: http://www.pageofrob.com/ripluckypb.html

I had an orange bolt for my Ion. It was really light and let me drop the operating pressure a good amount. I noticed slightly better performance but nothing to really scream about, the biggest thign was it was a lot lighter.

·
Registered
178 Posts
New Designz makes an aluminum and delrin dolt.
RI makes a delrin bolt
Orange makes a bolt as well

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ive heard a lot of good things about the techt t too, is that lucky though that makes that? If so dont buy it: The LuckyPB Story

I had an orange bolt for my Ion. It was really light and let me drop the operating pressure a good amount. I noticed slightly better performance but nothing to really scream about, the biggest thing was it was a lot lighter.

Sorry I know this is an old thread but...

The TechT is NOT made by luckyPB, so no worries there. It is supposed to be a very good bolt, maybe out early in Jan. That is the one I'm waiting for.

Since I'm here I will say stay away from the Orange Morphine it has been big problems for a lot of people. The NDZ V2 is just out now don't get the original NDZ bolt it was not that great either but the V2 has fixed those problems. The Rhythm Innovations bolt is supposed to be real nice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I would like some more info also. Is anyone else having trouble with the T bolt? Both my friend and I tried it and it worked in neither marker.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
You were having problems with the Tech T bolt? That is surprising, look into there CS and see if you can figure out the problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts