Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new stuff on now, like Jimmy Neutron, the fairly odd parents and anythign on Nick nowadays is just horrible.

Anyone remember shows like Doug, Ahh real monsters, or even far back like the thundercats?

Those shows kicked hard. Do they still play those kinda old school cartoons. Those are almost 10 years old. More then 10 years. Am I starting to get older? (eep)

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
thundercats blows. No how about rocko's modern life? Eh, yeah that kicked ass.

u just don't think the same, u've grown up and what used to appeal to u no longer does.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No these cartoons are really gay. ITs lal done by computers now so everything is lal out of proportion. Some of them are okay.

Did anyone used to watch saurday morning cartoons? Ahh the good times.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
david the gnome, fraggle rock, eureeka's castle, little bear, care bears (yeah, i said it) and othe old ass stuff like that is the ****

i concur, new cartoons on nick suck anus. the only good computer done cartoon to date was the one based off of starship troopers. honestly one of the coolest shows i've ever had the pleasure to watch. the graphics were amazing, the fighting was intense. it was just the best possible way to spend my half hour of eating cerial on saterday mornings.

and even though gula gula island came out when i was liek 10, i still thought that was the ****

Binya, Binya!

·
^_^
688 Posts
I don't even see weekday cartoons on anymore when I flip by the network channel.

I used to live to come home to see stuff like Exo-Squad, Ducktails, GI Joe (Pre-GIJOE becomes the DEA/NAACP/Sierra Club/Greenpeace....), Transformers, Voltron, Robotech... wow lots of boxy robot shows in a row :p, Animaniacs etc etc.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
The good old days yah i could agree more this new stuff doesnt even make sense its just cartoons making fart jokes and other nonsense humor. Rockos moderen life and everything chrome said made me feel good about the shows i use to watch so much kids are getting stupider and stupider. Our shows would actually teach us something about morales and being nice and **** like that.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Angry Beavers, RML, Little Bear, Real Monsters, Simpsons (they are old and animated), doug, and all them are the ****. I love them to death.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Angry beavers halloween special owned bigtime.. But you guys are all too young to remember teh really good cartoons: Johhny Quest, Space Ghost, The Herculoids, Speed Racer... those were my favorites.. Not to mention the Bugs Bunny/Roadrunner show...

Now those are classic cartoons.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
666paintballer said:
wow, this brings back memories. rockos modern life was my favorite though. and it pisses me off cuz they still show them but i dont have freaking io
I do. I'll tape it and send you some copies :smokin

You should get IO though man, its really great. Not expensive at all either.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Does anyone remember "Danger Mouse"? I used to watch it all the time.

My son loves to watch the Boomerang channel with shows like; Jabberjaw, Scooby-doo, Smurfs, Yogi bear, Tom and Jerry, Heathcliff, Huckleberry Hound, etc... Those are the shows I grew up watching.

·
Registered
770 Posts
God, I loved all those shows when I was a kid. Then I watch Transformers or Thundercats now... and they're HORRIBLE. GI Joe still kicked ass... so did Silver Hawks...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts