Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This gun is going to be the new high end pump (basically a "J2" compared to a "Series 5.") It will come with a full barrell kit, bottom line and possible a stick feed. It's based off the SS-25 internals but has a 86* pivot trigger frame and some awesome 3D milling. It also has dual detents.

There is no name or talk of a price yet. The gun will be for show in Miami at NPPL, but not for purchase.

*claps*

Adrien
More: http://ccmowners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=944

Here's the new pump from ccm. It has the 86* frame you were hoping for on the SS25, too!

This should be pretty sick. I got to screw with the SS25 in the CCM shop last week and it's already super light. This one's gonna be even lighter.

I wonder how much it'll be.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
SS25 are $400 on wevo. If they are going to include the CCM carbon fiber barrel kit then i am going to say $600+ for sure. Looks really really nice. I love CCM and there pumps and they listen to their fans by switching from the auto-trigger back to the 86* frame. Thumps up, one downside is the price they are great guns but people not aware of how good they shoot just think "O $600 for a pump, no way i can go to wal-mart and get one for $25).

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Im very happy I haven't bought a new gun yet. I think this might be the one. I have to scope out the scene in anchorage first but if all goes well I will be buying another ccm in the near future.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts