Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Looks like a truck or a station wagon or something like that.

Above all else it looks like they wanted to see how much of a Magnum they could recycle and still call it a different model.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the magnum is a very underrated car, if you havent driven in one, you have to

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I think it is a good idea, Dodge picked the right group to market it to (the design is perfect for the niche it is in). I think it will do well, not as well as the new Mustang, but better then the GTO. However, I think it will really shine in the police package. Police have been looking for a crown vic replacement since the Caprice was killed. They say the Vic is outdated, too sluggish, doesn't handle well enough, and many are also scared about the gas tank recall. If Dodge builds it right they may have a winner, time will tell.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they only had 2 there, 1 was on display and the other was for people to sit in

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
They didn't have this one:

When I went on press day they had the police edition there. I am heading back on Tuesday, so I guess i'll see what was changed.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
doomsday said:
Police have been looking for a crown vic replacement since the Caprice was killed. They say the Vic is outdated, too sluggish, doesn't handle well enough, and many are also scared about the gas tank recall. If Dodge builds it right they may have a winner, time will tell.

here they've switched to impalas for the most part... still a few crown vics, but 95% of em are impalas now...

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
david_4x4 said:
Front end looks mean, but the rest of the car just doesn't cut it for me.

I'll pass.
dittoes on that.

i do like how they made it not look tooo much like a sedan in the way they did the rear doors.

on thing that i really don't like is how much those tail lights look like they were just adapted off of a stratus.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
HuNtS said:
here they've switched to impalas for the most part... still a few crown vics, but 95% of em are impalas now...
Nah, only the city cars are Impalas, the highway persuit guys still use vics. You can't use an Impala to pit someone.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts