Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Bling! Bling! Sitting waitin to be wrapped but I was there when my parents bought em. I laced one with green laces and the other with yellow laces. They are pretty sweet.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Sh00t em Up said:

Bling! Bling! Sitting waitin to be wrapped but I was there when my parents bought em. I laced one with green laces and the other with yellow laces. They are pretty sweet.
saw them at journeys they are some sweet stuff, i'd buy them if i was into marijuana

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was about to get a adidas shirt that had the adidas symbol except in the rasta colors but I thought that was overkill. And btw I got em at journeys, lol.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
zpyro said:
I think buying up a bunch of shoes is pretty gay. shoes are for walking or running in not for style and picking up hos. the rasta thing is also gay. congratulations. unless they are burburry they aren't cool.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
There was another thread where someone got these same shoes I believe, Cockerkid16 perhaps? I don't know. The point is he called them chews or something of the such also, and I and others made fun of him for it, so this I will do again.

Well, you get the point.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Don't like Addidas. I got a pair of hemp I-Paths a while ago.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
There was another thread where someone got these same shoes I believe, Cockerkid16 perhaps? I don't know. The point is he called them chews or something of the such also, and I and others made fun of him for it, so this I will do again.

Well, you get the point.
everyone flamed him for calling them 'chews' and then continued to flame more since they were rasta colored. thats kind of weird that this thread it so similar

1 - 15 of 15 Posts