Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pointing out to the world that I bought a up a new desktop...No this doesn't belong to the tech forum because i feel like singing to the world about how grand I am.

if you can't tell from the pics Its an HP with 3800+ amd 64 1gb mem 250gb hd and all the nifty little dvd stuff with the lightscribe. Makes for new fun. Good thing was since I already have a decent hdtv I just plug it into my tv.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
its just a wide screen tv that I jack it into. makes the movie watching experience that much nicer.
**** you say....

any ways why didn't you build one? what that a really good deal or something?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no car....no point I will be in iraq in a couple months and that would kinda make it pointless to have a new car sitting there.

Didn't feel like putting the time and energy into building one. With this I got everything I wanted and it was all bundled. All I had to do was take it out of the box. other than that i could really care less

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
nice machine. its soooo much cheaper and better to build one, and its not hard at all, but if u dont need a super powerful machine its kindapointless. im putting 2500 into a machine this summer, dont know exactly what the specs are gonna be yet though

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got everything I needed and set up out of the box. just had to plug it in. I didn't need anything amazing don't really do the whole gaming thing and didn't wanna take the time to do it.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
imhungry said:
nice machine. its soooo much cheaper and better to build one, and its not hard at all, but if u dont need a super powerful machine its kindapointless. im putting 2500 into a machine this summer, dont know exactly what the specs are gonna be yet though
I'm considering saving up this summer to do that. I think it would be really cool to do that but I'd like to save up for a car as well so I don't have to all together quit paintball when I get my license.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts