Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone played since the new update? its pretty gay. i cant stand the awp now. and the flashes last alot longer. the only plus (if you could call it that) is that the vugi menu's look better, but who uses them anyway. whatcha guys think?

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
I quit. Until they fix the awp in the next release (liek VALVe said they would) I quit. I can't ****ing play cs without my awp. I mean, I ****ing own with the AK, but the AWP was ALWAYS my gun. I've used it for 5 years the way with quickswitching, and they go and **** it over in one update. Also, the ****ing headshot icon. Did I kill the ****ing Terminator? Oh, and then the headshot hitboxes...they're ****ing huge. This game bcoems more and more newb friendly every update.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
lmfao, they totally ruined the AWP man, but they ak is better now (a little less recoil) and i like the changes to the mp5. other then that, its a horrible update, it seems to lag a lot more and servers seem to crash after certain maps now

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
they did nothing to the MP5 that is noticable. The list of updates is as follows:
1) Solid radar option that look like someone made in paint (cl_radartype 1)
2) Some gay **** with the FB where you're now blind in spec mode, and also the 2nd flash doesn't unflash you
3) ****ed over AWP
4) ****ed over de_nuke and de_cbble
5) Some German ****
6) Killed CS gameplay
7) Did I mention they killed the AWP?
8) Gay new HS icon that looks like the Terminator
9) Killed awp?

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
cbble they ****ing spray painted A and B all over the bombsites just in case you're half blind, mentally challenged, and deaf in one ear so you can't hear your teammates, you still know what bombsite you are at.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Basically, players used to be able to quick switch after firing the gun to their pistol, pull the awp out and have it ready to shoot again much quicker than you oculd when you let it pull the bolt and all that crap. Well now, VALVe in all of their genius decided that that was unfair because noobs in pubs got owned too much and started complaining, so they added a 2 second delay on anything with the awp...i'm talking scoping, shooting, reloading, ANYTHING, you have to wait 2 seconds...it's the most homofaggish thing they've ever done to CS and they are thinking about repealing it in the next release.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yay..... another gay update today. new crosshairs for 800x600..... anybody know how i can get them back to normal?

·
Registered
416 Posts
im glad they fixed the headshot icon, and i like the smaller crosshairs. now if they would just leave it how the players like it and stop tring new stuff every week, it would be fine. do they plan on bringing the quickswitch back does anyone know?

·
Registered
220 Posts
awp is a high powered sniper rifle that can kill someone in 1 shot.

personaly i hate any other cs besides 1.5, it was a very good game and it really didnt need any changing.as for the awp thing i dont much because i never use it, and if i ever play the new cs my survival chances will probably go up(as long as i can get to some sort of cover in time)

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I can with my hacks but i got banned so yeah.

new cdkey but i cant play CZ now. They havent ****ed with CZ yet have they???

1 - 20 of 22 Posts