Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if anyone is reading other parts of the forum but I am in the works of getting my field up in the Dallas area. I am not mentioning exactly what locations yet, but it will be up some time after the new year. We shall see how quick construction will be on some of the things I will need to ACTUALLY build. I also will be working on a SCENARIO based game that will be CTF, rescue hostage type and other formats on a unique layout I am working on. I hope to make sure I can get in contact with some of you peeps that might be very interested. I am also looking for a team or I am willing to make a team so we will be able to start up practices and hopefully get into some tournaments. I will have a tournament X-ball Field, and Speed ball course. I am not giving all full details out at the moment, but I am excited to see this develop out more. Once I get things going I will have some people come out and test the field.

Post if you feel you are interested and also PM me if you are looking to possibly work at my field. I am also considering a manager position, so if you have experience running and maintaining a field, hit me up.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts