Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, so i by accident deleted everyones posts in the last thread, but most of it was talk anyway so i dont really regret it.

Here are the rules for the new desktop screen shot thread:
1. Post Screenshots ONLY
2. NO TEXT POSTS,
3. Questions go to PM's

How to take a screenshot of your desktop:
Close or minimize all windows or programs so that you see your desktop (where your icons are)
Press the button "Print Screen" which for most people is to the right of your F12 button.
Go to Microsoft Paint or any other image editing program and go to "Edit" and then "paste" Then save your picture wherever.
Log onto www.imageshack.us if you dont have your own personal host, and upload your picture. Copy the img address there, and paste it in this thread.

edited because bubba is anal

·
Registered
649 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I started reopening the old one but this is probably a better call.
and nyy where exactly is the "Pring Screen" I found the prt sc one but no pring screen...also what is pringing? some new computer lingo?

my background jumps from the hotest of hot chicks to the fastest of bikes to the fastest of paintball guns. happened to be on a day where I took the pic my self...this was of course after a long night of ah sleeping. I have banged almost every hot old model actress or singer out...brooke burke liz hurley..done them all

I seriously think this is one of the hotest pictures out.

·
Registered
148 Posts

1 - 20 of 89 Posts