Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got a new dog today. Shes a 1 year old black lab and her name is Holly. This has to be the most well-mannered dog i have ever had. She knows how to do basic commands such as sit, stay, lay, and flush. Im taking her out hunting saturday to see what she can do. She will not get on furniture no matter how hard i tried to call her up. But she really is a sweet and very kind dog, I still havent really heard her bark yet so thats a plus. I think it will just take her awhile to get used to my place. Well il try to get pics of her on here sometime tomorrow.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i got her from my moms friend who couldnt keep her anymore. It was either me or the pound. Plus ive always wanted a lab.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Here's a pic of her right after she just got out of the creek. My uncle owns some kennels so he put this pic on his site.

·
Registered
363 Posts
cool dog I love labs they are the best.............. And if it already knows ow to hunt.... AWESOME it is a grea lookin dog you will be a very happy parent.. LOL. labs a family dogs very loyal............

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
very beuatiful dog and a wonderful picture!

I miss our black lab/retriever mix, even though I hated her when we had her...she was a very loving dog and wonderful with our girls. She just chewed everything that she wasn't supposed too.

·
Registered
515 Posts
i have a black lab.... but mine is not very smart. actually its jsut plain retarded, but not only that it sheds so ****ing much, plus it sheds this oily fur that jsut destroyed almost every single furniture in my house... but all in all they're playful

1 - 15 of 15 Posts