Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Stripper Supporter
1,199 Posts
If you can remove the rubber, and use a standard regulator with it, it has potential to look decent.
You mean it has the potential to look like an Ego 11 with a rubber grip on the front, and no LPR sticking out the front? Did they just make the body longer so that there isn't the LPR dongle?

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
You mean it has the potential to look like an Ego 11 with a rubber grip on the front, and no LPR sticking out the front? Did they just make the body longer so that there isn't the LPR dongle?
yep I think so. Apparently there was some sort of issue with it sticking out of the front. Some people are singing praises to PE because of it. I don't understand.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I don't know about anybody else, but that "macro less" design looks like it will cause problems for people who actually use their markers.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
I think I could use it, but I think I'd have to sear my eyeballs shut so I didn't have to look at it. :D

I do want to try one out though. No intention of considering getting one, but I still like to play with all the latest toys.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
The fact that he says it's "much more accurate than previous designs" makes me lose any respect for him I might have had.

Also, looks like a 68. For a poppet, that's HORRIBLE efficiency. Well tuned G6R gets nearly an entire HALF CASE more than that.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
yea. but this is a step for PE. it also looks as that my be brand new. I know people have a hard time replicating the BLAST efficiency test; i'd like ot see PE do an official one like they did with a broken in marker.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts