Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please leave some reviews (if u have this gun) on the new electra with the ACS bolt and the rocking trigger. i was thinking on getting this gun, because im not happy with my imagine, unless i can fix it. please leave some feedback, also please tell me about what hopper to get (if i get the electra).

thanks a lot everyone

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
please dont put crap like that in here

thanks

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
cant' wait till he gets banned cuz he put that in every place he posted in :)

from what I know the new electra is way overpriced. The barrel may be a new design but it's not as accurate as a good aftermarket barel. rocking rigger is nice but there is a big debate about ii being tourney legal right now.

all in all I'd never pay mroe than 150 for a blowback. if i may ask , what dont' you like about your imagine? cuz all the electra is different is a rocking trigger and a slightly better barrel

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Another typical stacked tube blowback. If you don't like your imagine there is no point in getting another spyder.

Save up and get a mechanical cocker, mag, or a cheap b2k, or an ion.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Badinflewinse said:
Save up and get a mechanical cocker
no...do not get a cocker

you can get a b2k4 with PDS for less than the new electra I think...and the b2k4 is 100 times better than the electra

IONs and wraths are also nice

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
'Cocker or not, he's right.

All spyders are the same. Fancy milling and trigger frame aside, that new gun will be identical to your old Imagine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts