Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so im moving my feild at my house from the woods to my open feild, all the bunks i had were attached to trees (plywood bunkers i made in shop class) now that its in an open feild and i need some help figuring out how to keep them standing. Its going to be my ghetto home feild i use for practice and messing around with friends.

·
Registered
41 Posts
this is some of the stuff that i have on my field and im still working on it. i used just stuff that i found in our junkyard.
you will need:
a crap load of wood. doors, plywood, old signs and 2x4's stuff like that.
a crap load of nails
a hand saw
a hammer
and finally time

this last picture is only a 3rd of what i have

·
Registered
133 Posts
no no no

my field is the ghetto field ive tried everything. all you need to do is if the is built off of a tree take a tall wood stake and hammer it into the ground then nail the flimsy side of the board to the stake its the fastest and poorest way to make bad but kick ass bunkers. here take a look at my field pics i attatchedthumup:

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^^ thats how i was gonna do it, but im am moving all my bunkers to my open feild, im trying to make it more of a G-H-E-T-T-0 speed ball course then a woods, ill try to get some pics today, i built a snake on ether side of the feild, one is made from a hefty stack of tires, and the other is two white picket fences that i put together (my mom was kinda pisssed)lol

·
Registered
133 Posts
ya

thats cool im always up for listening how people build there fields.....coolthumup:

G

·
Your fields aren't ghetto. Compared to places i've played at they're pretty nice.

As for transpanting the bunkers, buy some pipe lengths and stick them in the ground to act as the trees that the bunkers were once the supports of the bunkers.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Your fields aren't ghetto. Compared to places i've played at they're pretty nice.

As for transpanting the bunkers, buy some pipe lengths and stick them in the ground to act as the trees that the bunkers were once the supports of the bunkers.

yea i guess you can say they are not ghettothumup:

·
Most Likely to Get Gogged
151 Posts
If you want to be safe, use waterproof wood glue (if there is such a thing) instead of nails. It bonds better and doesn't wreck the wood.
Swedez, those are kickass bunkers.
If you want to make a speedball-style field, just look at the shapes of the speedball obstacles and rebuild them. A can (cylinder bunker) is as easy as making a rectangular prism. If you want to set up a centre X...well, that's more of a problem.

·
Registered
133 Posts
hey

thanks...sadly enough my paintballfield is my pride and joy. the field took up most of my grade school, middle school, and high school days up. me and my team are very proud of it

thanks again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts