Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Need some help
Ok here's my scenario I have a pretty good size field for use gotta do a little cleaning on , (grass and some shrubs little bit of garbage)
But i need a place in canada where i can get a good amount of used equipment any one where say a usiness is going out of business or something of the like i can get funding and tanks and the field taken care of, I just need to locate the equipment i looked at several places and i could spend say 7-8 G's for a tippmann setup but i only get like 20-30 guns I need more then that at around the same price like i said if i have to I will but it's gonna suck cause ill have this big kick ass field and only several people on when i could have 3-4 fields going at the same time also this company i talked to said they'll give me 100 cases of stingers for $31 a case is that really a good price and is 100 a good amount to start out with, he emailed me that and also said when we talk on the phone he'll probobly work something better out but that was just before i got off work so ill get back to him tomorrow

thanks

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Sounds cool!

Make sure you have proper insurance and a nice chrono station ready before you let people play as well
Those are quite important

Perhaps invest in a used air compressor that fills over 4500psi too

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i was thinking just use a c02 fill station for now i used to work with the company that does it in town i got some money but not alot right away well see how it goes though

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
update

so heres what i got so far i have 50 tippmann 98 packages, 100 cases of paint , posts for netting + netting, brushkings to clear out the area, 3 large c02 tanks, 2 portapottys, 3g's worth of gravel coming for a pad, 20 chest protectors (for the ladies) , 25 extra 12oz tanks, 2 scales and fill stations, Business license in process, material for 10 picnic tables, 200 sand bags, 3 rolls of plastic orange fencing to keep out players from sneaking into player's are (its a start),Vehicles from buddys junkyard, tires from dump, used lumber and pallets from freight company plus free freight if i give him a deal when his company plays, money put aside for nails, bolt,nuts etc.... and 1 cash register
I have a feeling im missing something, help me out guys and ideas, suggestions, feel free to give me some anything helps

oh yea and waiting for a qoute from insurance company, Zoning is in the process of clearence, I pulled some strings

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh yea

yea i forgot about the chrono but yea i have it on the list just forgot to post it, aand refs i ordered 6 ref shirts and masks plus a horn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts