Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all. just joind wanted to say hello. havent played in a good 2-3 years and want to start back playing. if anyone is in the Macon or surrounding area then hit me up. i have a couple buddies that want to start playing again also. later.

·
Registered
1 Posts
whats up everybody i'm new to the forum too and like my buddy matt i havent played ball in a while and were lookin for people around here who want to play some woodsball so hit us up if your in the area!

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
What's up guys, welcome to the forum.

Nice s-10, what 4-link are you using?

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
three links definitely are a rough ride. Still a nice looking truck though. dragging at all four corners?

·
Registered
44 Posts
hey man...not sure how far away I am, but im like an 1 - 1 1/2 hrs away from Augusta, GA. I live like 15 min away from the SC - GA border.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
I like it man :D.

Do it yourself?

what system are you running btw, nitrogen or compressors....you know nitrogen tanks can be used to fill hpa tanks right :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
naw i didnt know that. im running 2 Viair comps. and no i didnt do the work. probably should have but didnt. the next project i get will be all me though.

MR2 Venom---- im not sure how far away that is from me but if we ever go to a feild up near the Atlanta area i'll holler at you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
ok...well atlanta is 3 hours or more away from where I live so I would need a notice in advance.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thats cool man. i would probably send you a pm on here plenty of time before hand to let you know when we would go. we found a field down ehre thats only about 20-30 minutes away from us but i am sure we will wnat to try some variety. i'll let you know though bro!

·
Registered
44 Posts
aight man...we go to a field thats about an hour away from us. It's a really good woodsball field, but its probably like 4 hrs away from you.

·
Crafty Vet of Nutball
100 Posts
welcome to the forums its all good fun here :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
aight man...we go to a field thats about an hour away from us. It's a really good woodsball field, but its probably like 4 hrs away from you.
im sure once we get back to playing pretty steady we will be up to travelling around a bit. we loved to play back then adn would have been playing except we all went off to college so we never had enough guys. but oh well. we are getting going again.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have the same problem man...all of the guys I used to play with have gone seperate ways. Only one close friend still plays when I do, but other than that we are trying to find new people.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts