Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just upgraded to the ge se limited model. All I have used are tippmanns so far so I am new to the speed ball gun. My first problem is a small oring in the regulator #69 on the manual is damaged. Does anyone know the size for this oring as the place I bought it from is 250miles away and I dont wanna drive that far just for an oring.
Next, here is what I see for the basic operation. Put battery in, hopper on, fill hopper with balls and turn the gun on. Attach full 3000psi hpa bottle. Should be a steady green color for ready operation. Prior to the oring becoming damaged I couldnt get the gun to fire. I tried adjusting the regulator to see if I could get it to fire but to no avail it wouldnt and then I lost the oring. Could some one give me a walk through as well. Thanks alot guys.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
1. You can get o-ring kits online for cheap, might wanna buy one anyways, just for later

2. Your trigger might be adjusted too close to the opti-sensor, adjust it all the way out and see if that works, was there a ball in the breech?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You betcha I put some balls in took the barrel out and you could see the ball in the breach. I did order up an oring kit, just kinda looking if anyone knew the part numbers to the orings though, I would like to use the gun for a big game tomorrow and need a quick fix. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
DP markers are shipped with the regulators turned off. You will need to turn up the pressure and chrono the marker after you replace your faulty o-ring.

edit: remember that turning the adjustment screw clockwise lowers pressure and counterclockwise increases it. small adjustments make large pressure changes. shoot a couple clearing shots after making a reg adjustment before assuming that a chrono reading is accurate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts