Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so you get any amount of players. the best field i would think would be a big open one, woods wouldnt bee good. i have never tried this, its just an idea. now, right before you get ready to play, everyone takes off their barrel. then you shoot at people barrelless, this way a game last a lot longer and is way more challenging.

another possible way to curve this game is that if you get shot you have to take off your barrel and shoot barrelless until 3 minutes later, or something along these lines.

what do you think?

·
Registered
533 Posts
No barrel = no fun...

use sawed off stock barrels (4") and I am in.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Grand Lethal said:
I know that Tippmann 98's without the barrel just lob the ball a few feet. Those won't work at all.
Right - the 98C breech is only about an inch before the barrel threading.

Thats why I suggested sawed off stock barrels. That'd be a fun thing to try out.

·
Registered
452 Posts
lol thats the stupidist idea i have heard so far for new types of games, i like the no hopper game better than this where u have to load the elbow by hand instead civil and revolutionary war style.

I tried shooting without my barrel when i was splitting balls all day, i was better off going shotgun style splitting balls into people instead of no barrel at all.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dirdy said:
lol thats the stupidist idea i have heard so far for new types of games, i like the no hopper game better than this where u have to load the elbow by hand instead civil and revolutionary war style.
i like that idea

i havent tried it yet dont hate, just say it wouldnt work.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts