Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$400+ later, I busted out the digicam and pink bunny.

I dont know how I afford this...

I use this stuff for paintball, but I'll also use it for hiking, any jROTC functions (we're authorized to wear any milspec gear, but they dont issue a lot of it to us.. I'd rather hump a camelbak and have the required gear on my rig rather then have to carry it in pockets then forget it one time and get my ass dropped)

I got a pair of Corcorans with cap toe and vibram sole.. VERY comfy. Gave them a nice spit shine yesterday

Specops Brand H.U.M.P. to carry a camelback 3 liter Omega resovoir.

Blackhawk Suspenders and good ol GI issue web belt & canteens. Also got a buttpack and pouch (which conveniently holds a spare 40rd hopper for pump games). Anglehead flashlight and an old two way radio that I've had..

Good deal eh?

Also got me a free desert camo boonie (had to get another woodland camo one because someone stole my other one).

All I have left on my list is a bunch of buckles so I can just unclip and clip gear right on.

And I've been called a speedballer :rolleyes:

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Do you play scenerio games and such?

I cant figure out why someone would wear a camalbak plus canteens for just regular woods games.

And do you carry pods with you, or just play hopper ball?

Spit shine? Ugghh, i have to polish my boots today.

·
Registered
328 Posts
omgf, get deez niuce Eb-lade shizzles i beeng hereing baout for that t0tallie pimpinf angel!!!

lol

Nice gear man, speedballer???????????? how the hell...

·
Registered
263 Posts
I already have Military boots and woodlands cameo...woohoo for my dad being a former SF soldier!

I also get a bunch of cameo vests and stuff like that.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
chromekilla said:
Do you play scenerio games and such?

I cant figure out why someone would wear a camalbak plus canteens for just regular woods games.
Those are life savers!!! The number one problem when you play scenario, is the heat. It sneaks up on you and when it hits, you could be out of the game for awhile with a killer headache, and one hell of an upset stomach.

- Brian

·
Registered
263 Posts
Camelbaks are the shiz for Scenario players.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts