Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have a brand new gti e-force only used twice that i have up for sell. there is nothing wrong with it, it has the stock barrel and i'll sell it with the barrel plug and a wall charger. it comes with a rechargable 9 volt battery. I'll send it with the box it came in. The color is the blue/crome fade.I want to sell it for $115. if you are intrested please post here. If you would like to talk to me over the phone about it call me at 480-279-0926.

**we'll discuss shipping issues

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm intrested IM me (SelivaMike5). Where do you live?

·
Registered
59 Posts
SelivaMike5 said:
I'm intrested IM me (SelivaMike5). Where do you live?
lol My bad. :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
What are you looking at with shipping and all?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
If your discussing a price for the gun with shipping, i'll include free shipping if the price comes up to under $10 shipping i need to know what state you live in so i can conduct the price. How much are you willing to buy the gun for? when yo name a price i'll tell you my opinion.. I really hope you are intrested. The gun works really great. The color really fits with all the upgrades out there. The gun doesn't eat alot of o rings and the dis assembly is preety quick and easy.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I live in Valley Center, CA (by San Diego) and I'm willing to spend up to $130 on the package. I'm really intrested, and I'm not playing with you or anything.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, this is working out great. You will have to send a money order first. I don't want cash cause it might get lost. Money order is best. I'll sell you the gun for 130 including shipping. I'll send the gun in it's original package with the wall charger, car charger, spare parts and the barrel plug. I'm really glad we can do business. Um lets pm eachother the rest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts