Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the other day my dad and I got our new gun back from being airbrushed. Today we finally put the barrel and scope on it, so now I get to share it with you guys. Tell me what you think.

My dad and I go to South Dakota every year and hunt prairie dogs and we've always had the idea of doing this, so we finally ended up doing it. All the gold painted on the gun is 24k leaf.

Its a 20 Var-Targ with a Predator action.

Pics

Will get new better pics up tomorrow?

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Boy was I in for a surprise. When you said you were getting it airbrushed, I thought you meant camo.:)

Reminds me of some of the guns guys used to shoot in competition. A lot of them were custom painted.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Thats a really cool paint job. Its original, I like that.

I want to get into guns but I am still only 16 and my mom is so liberal it isnt even funny. Its a good thing my dad has some redneck in him however.

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Boy was I in for a surprise. When you said you were getting it airbrushed, I thought you meant camo.:)

Reminds me of some of the guns guys used to shoot in competition. A lot of them were custom painted.
Yeah, my dad has some bench rest rifles that have some cool paintjobs, but not airbrushed, one a couple withs some cool laminate stocks and one that changes colors. Ill post pics of some mor of his interesting guns later.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts