Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am going to buy a x7 for my new gun, im just gonna play with friends and maybe go to fields and join a team, please tell me what you think, im pretty new to paintball, i started 2 summers ago

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i had an a-5 but i sold it, and i dont really want an exspensive gun, like a dye or proto rail, just a gun that i can rely on and will have fun with friends and people at the fields with

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well its the mechanical so its 100 cheaper, but it is 299 on amazon, which isnt too bad, but i wanna try out the flex valve also

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what mods should i get for it? i am trying to get the best upgrades for the x7, i just need help in general lol

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
I think he was talking about the non-phenom (mechanical) X7, in which case I would avoid
If you're talking about the X7 Phenom, than it's a decent marker

But again, for that kind of money, you can get a very nice Spyder setup, or a decent mid-level electro

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
i had an a-5 but i sold it, and i dont really want an exspensive gun, like a dye or proto rail,
....x7 mechanical is $300

.....rail is $300

.......;0

the x7 mechanical and the phenom are 2 very different markers

i agree with azn on the spyder setup, you can spend half as much on a fenix and get a much better marker than the x7 mechanical

but before the marker i think you need to figure out what kind of a budget you have for a tank and mask if you dont have those already

1 - 12 of 12 Posts