Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
go buy a new barrel. the stock barrel is probably the most worthless thing i have ever seen.... bysides my step mom playing paintball, but the stock barrel is horrible. get like a lapco bigshot, teardrop (i have one), or the j&j ceramic barrel.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Well, the stock barrell is not total crap, i can hit people with it, but i play on Dynasty, so i guess i just own....

Upgrade wise, check the stickies, or PM me for a long, dragged out list.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
first thing i gotta do is get a couple of bigger tanks, i used up that little nine oz in about 20 mins. of course i was just doing target practice, so its gonna go alot faster than in a game, its just a pain in the ass to go fill it up.

about the barrel, the stock barrel is pretty decent, i was hitting the target from 60 feet. which is pretty far. after that i started to run out of yard, lol

·
Registered
60 Posts
yeah screw gettin a new barrel first, get urself a new tank

god knows a normal american can not handle a puny 9 oz

go for the barrel afterwards

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
about the barrel, the stock barrel is pretty decent, i was hitting the target from 60 feet. which is pretty far. after that i started to run out of yard, lol
60 feet isnt far at all...normal is like 70 feet...far is like 170 feet..

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Cheap
Well, the stock barrell is not total crap, i can hit people with it, but i play on Dynasty, so i guess i just own....

Upgrade wise, check the stickies, or PM me for a long, dragged out list.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmm...i tought dynasty played with their shockers
dont worry...he just 13 year old who wishes he was cool

1 - 12 of 12 Posts