Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone im new and have some questions. I been playing pb for a year now and its time for my own gun. I've been reading about the a5 and alot of people say its amazing and that it has tons of customization. Do u think this would be a good gun for me I usually play woodsball I like to get up front and get into the action I've read there's enough parts for this to make it as well as a 700$ gun. Sorry for the long post but thanks to anyone who replies!!

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
You can put $700 worth of plastic parts and whatever, but it will never shoot any differently, and you'll just be adding weight.
If you want to play up front, I'd not recommend a big long marker, and woudl start looking at spyders.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
The A5 is great for cosmetic upgrades if that is your thing but as far as performance goes it isn't going to get anywhere near as good as a $700 marker no matter how much money you spend. In fact you can put enough money into your Tippmann until you've spent $700 and a $200-$300 electronic marker will outperform it all day long. Woodsball doesn't mean you need a mechanical marker or that you need to have a paintball marker that looks like a real gun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts