Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. i'm new here and pretty much new to paintball. i used to have a electric rebel, then a dragun tes, then i just kind of quit paintball for 4 years and i ran into a used impulse for real cheap. i've bought a few parts for the gun now and plan on upgrading it till i like it. i want to clean up the front piece under the barrel (excuse me about being naive on what all of these parts are called, as i'm new to all of this). i don't like the silver pieces.

my gun right now.

i think i need:

http://www.e-paintball.com/Custom-Products-CP-Impulse-Volumizer-p-18939.html

that piece to do what i want. is it the same thing as what i have, but mine just has a regulator hole in it with a reg?

what's the thing i circled in blue? tapeworm? what's the function of this. basically i want my gun to look like the silver one under the barrel, with just one small plug instead of the reg with the line and **** that mine has on it.

so how do i get the small volumizer to work with my gun instead of the lump of metal?

thanks for any input and yeah, i'm new. any help or getting pointed to the right direction would be appreciated.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
the tapeworm allows you to dryfire.

it appears, however, that you have an autotocker LPr on your marker. My suggestion is to keep it, as i bet it wont' be any worse that what you want to replace it with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i am at least going to try the volumizer and if my accuracy goes down, i'll put the lpr back on. all i need is the CP volumizer from the link correct? but how do i plug/block off the piece i circled in blue?

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
you could always replace the silver parts with black.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you could always replace the silver parts with black.
that's what i'm working with now. there's a decent brand new spart parts one on ebay for $30. i'ma finish my gun up first and get my front handle regulator working. right now i have a stock shocker front regulator and i'm working on getting a new top piece that it screws into so i can get a gauge on it.

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
great. hope it turns out how you want it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts