Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Halo (not the LCD version) just the single light and single power button. As soon as I install the batteries it goes into what I'm guessing to be a self test, all fine and good, green light flashes, hopper works as it should. Push the button to turn it off light turns red and stays on, light will not go out and it won't turn green or start working again unless I remove and reinstall the batteries. The directions it came with are for the LCD hopper, what am I doing wrong???

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's my problem, I try to turn it off, light turns bright red and never flashes. I let go of the button and it dims but is still red, and each time I press the button afterwards the light brightens but never flashes. The hopper won't work after that unless I remove the batteries.

·
Registered
900 Posts
^^ you held the button and it didnt turn off... maybe its off and the bulb is just screwed up

·
Registered
900 Posts
wow... you have a screwed tsa... get a new one or send it to a proshop

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I purchased it from ************.com who have yet to respond to my concern. How can I contact Odyssey directly? I have been unable to find any contact information.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts