Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend said I should buy a new hopper for my R6 which is of course a low end gun. I am currently using the kit hopper. So should I buy a new one and if so what should I buy?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much would that run me? Also are you sure that is good for a low end gun like mine? I don't know much about hoppers and all.

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
not even 50....like 30 used off ebay

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
30 new? That is what I like to hear. What is this I hear about grav feed? I'm going tomorrow to a PB store and I'll talk to the guy there and check it out.

·
Registered
94 Posts
a r-6?
grav feed will work
that's what i was thinking. the stock trigger pull is sooo long on the R6 that you really cant walk it like you would an electro, so what's the point of getting a revvy

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, you can't walk my gun because I got no electro trigger so should I go with the grav feed then?

·
Registered
115 Posts
you probably can live with the grav feed... play a few games and try to shoot as fast as you can... if you break balls you probably need a electronic hopper if you don't break any balls you probably don't

so basically theres no point in spending $30 for an electro hopper if your not breaking any balls (or very few) with the hopper you have. Save the money...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts