Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello again. I have a tippmann 98 custom with a flatline and i want a electric hopper. i need help on what to get. ive been looking at ricochets, they look pretty cool but i really dont know. i dont want anything really fast just something that feeds about 8-10 bps

·
Registered
59 Posts
12 volt revy. it's great because you can upgrade the board if you feel you need to, and it's inexpensive to begin with.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
A revvy will work perfectly for you. You can find them used for like half the price of buying one new nowadays (I saw one go for 60 bucks off of some website that I forget the name of. Damn inflation).

·
Registered
59 Posts
whatever you do, always remember that quantums are some of the most pitiful excuses for loaders on the planet. in summary, i have had nothing but bad experiences with them. they chop. the shells break. they are not worth it. yes, revvys are better.

·
Registered
173 Posts
well if you want something cheap and only feeds 8 BPS then get the quantum but if you want something better get the empire reloader 2 i would take that over the revvy if you have a mech becasue if you chop alot of balls the paint will cover the eyes of the revvy and your hopper wont work but it wont mess up the empire reloder II :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts