Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey every1 i'm lookig for a new hopper for an ion that i am gonna buy. My 2 choices are a revvy2 or an TAS LED backman/ or fontman. Could someone please rplie with an awnser and possibly give other sudjestions for a new hopper from $60-$80 dollars. Thanks! thumup:

·
Registered
754 Posts
for the price there fast, people often compare them to halo b's and reloader b's but thats a different speed of hopper, the egg can get around 18 or 19 where as the halo b can get like 22-25

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aint an egg a revvy 2. And why get a halo B if an ion wont get 25 bps anyways. As i was back 2 square 1. Revvy 2 or as yu call it an egg, or 1 of the TSA's

·
Big Props to L. Ron
1,130 Posts
there is no such thing as a revvy 2 there are evolution 2's or revvy's

on ebay halo b's go for about 70-80 and you never need to buy a new hopper also the halo is more balanced on an ion than an egg will be

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
It is never a bad thing to have the hopper feed faster than the gun can go. That just means less chance of chops. If you can swing it, get the halo for sure. The eggs (evolution 2) tend to break a lot, so after a few shells you may as well have bought a halo. The revvy and TSA can only feed about 13 BPS, so you will prolly want something a little faster than that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts