Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Iam looking at getting the new Imagine 04 but my friends keep saying thats theres not a lot of mods you can do to it. I dont believe them though, is it true. And what should i get the new 04 Imagine or the old Imagine.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have the 2004 and it spanks the Victor II look. You can mod it just the same.

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
you can upgrade them a lot. basically the old one will be the better one because it's less money for the same performance. whatever you want. extra money for upgrades or the same gun just new look

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
I like the 04. But the non 04 would be the best. At lest don't get the 04 until its 05 so the prices will drop a bit. I think its gay that spyders work like the cars...Price wise I mean.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok ive decided on the old imagine but I want a black one does any one have an Idea were I can buy a black spyder imagine with battery and charger plus free shipping ive already tried paintball gear and they dont have a black one.grrrr well thanks for the help.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got mine from a dealer on Ebay for $120 shipped, so I'm not crying over the price. I bid on a black pre 04, but they gave me a new one. It's a very dark blue I can live with.

·
Registered
53 Posts
i happen to think the old one looks like crap with that huge ugly sight rail and also i dont like seeing insinde the grip the new one just looks better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts