Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new smart parts impulse w/o vision bought three months ago, its got the stock trigger, dye stickies, shocktech drop forward, pure energy 48ci nitro tank and a revvy that goes with it. asking $375 you pay shipping if interested and want to see pics let me know and ille get the pics to you.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i would like picys

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright im at school right now and dont have access to the camera... i get home around 1 or so and will shoot some pics and put em up on here. thumup:

·
Registered
89 Posts
kk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright smart ass... its 3 months old bought brand new and used three times.. gun works perfectly and I have the box and papers

·
Banned
993 Posts
ok NEW is false advertising man. New means that it has never been fired. Man oh man new. That is used the same as mine i ain't sayin its new, a car is only new while its on the lot, once your tire hits that payment off the lot your at bluebook, same with guns. Even a NWB, thats new w/ box, will go for like 400 even if it ain't even been turned on, you just took the box and opened it up........watch man that ain't kool.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts