Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:yikes New Psycho Ballistic Superbolt... :yikes

A brand new (never shot or used at all) and SILVER Psychoballistics Superbolt paintball marker. Have never used it. It has just sat on the shelf in it's case :shrug: . Comes with all shown at the pics that I can send you...nice padded (custom) case, 2-piece ported barrell (autococker thread), and tool set. The unit is very lightweight, has a delrin bolt and fully adjustable LPR. Features # Adjustable front Reg. # Twist Lock/Quick release bolt # 2 Piece Barrel # Rubber Grip # Custom Milling # Detachable Vertical feed # Must use Low Pressure ...

The price is only: $ 85.00 + Shipping...I am thinking of including a used World Industries sk8 with indenpendent trucks in good condition...Also you can make your OWN OFFER :yikes

Send me your address and I will look for the shipping cost as soon as I can...The marker will be ship from Puerto Rico with USPS...If you have any doubts contact me to: [email protected]

Thanks for Looking! and Take care! thumup:

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Another Details!

Ohh! And I forget to tell you that this marker is rated 9/10 ;P ...Is a really bad demon who needs to be hunted...would you be the Demon Hunter??? :D ...JeJeJe...The normal price is almost $200...You have a great opportunity! :naughty ...Take care and contact me for the pics! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts