Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got black leather seats and center console from an 02 camaro and installed them in my formula, while I was at it I installed a Pro 5.0 short shifter and an MBA engraved billet shift knob (says WS6). I also have embroidered floor mats (firebird symbol) and custom aluminum door sills. I took out the headliner and recovered that because it was falling apart pretty badly. I might pull everything out and convert everything to black this summer if I'm feeling ambitious. For now I'm pretty happy with how everything looks :D

Here is a before the new seats and console (those seats are from a 96 camaro, threw them in my friends 87 firebird last night) and you can see the floor mats and door sills.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly I've never done it in an auto, but swapping my short shifter in was one of the easiest things I've ever done since I had the console out. Only held down by 4 bolts, old one popped out, new one slid on then bolted it back down. It did need RTV if you don't keep it lying around the house, I always keep a couple tubes of it just in case.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
an auto shouldn't be hard at all, kinda depends on what kind of linkage you have. if it's a rod type it'll be harder than a cable type

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
looks good. If i can get my bimmer back on the road i may do some interior work on it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zpyro said:
put some armor all on it and go slippin and slidin all over :p
Armor all will never ever touch any of my cars, for leather I'll be using Zaino or Lexol. Rest of the car gets washed with Meguiars Soft Soap. For now I'm done with making her pretty, have a few go fast goodies still needing to be installed. Then I'll wrestle with whether or not I should do a heads/cam swap on a 305.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts