Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New to the forums and Invert mini so I figured id introduce myself with a thread here and let you guys check out my set up so far. It is a v1 but all of the important V3 upgrades have been done to it. ENJOY!

Stock Pics + Dye UL Barrel

After Upgrades (Most recent pics)

Upgrades include: Nummech Drop-Forward & Foregrip Extender, lurker bolt, empire on/off, ANS HPA Tank W/ Guerrilla Air Myth Reg, ninja tank cover, CP No Rise Feedneck, Violent Trigger, Dye UL Barrel

HERE IS A QUICK VIDEO:

http://youtu.be/7RVDz5l2Dkg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also if anybody was wondering I will be running it with a Dye Rotor W/ Exalt Speed Feed. Just replaced my old empire Reloader B with it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Did you add the drop forward. Wondering about the difference it makes?
What size tank you using. I'm using a 68 with my mini. But I think it needs to be smaller.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you add the drop forward. Wondering about the difference it makes?
What size tank you using. I'm using a 68 with my mini. But I think it needs to be smaller.
Yes I added the drop foward. I personally enjoy it but I know there are other people out there who don't. I feel it helps keep the gun more balanced but the parts not too expensive so the best thing to do would be just to try it out and see if you like it or not yourself. I am using a 48/4500 tank which I really like the size of but again it all depends on your style of play alot of people like a little more air then that, I was willing to sacrifice that for a smaller tank and it's been enough for me with my setup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts