Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I just got into this paintball thing and am new to this forum. I live in the Atlanta and a couple of my friends are really hardcore in paintball. My first paintball experience was being shot at pointblank range in the stomach with no shirt on!!! ouch!

Nick to meet everyone!

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Nice to meet you, hopefully you won't end up making 20 pointless threads and getting banned like half the new members we get...

Suggestion #1: People are picky around here about where you place your threads. I'm gonna go ahead and say that this should be in the New Players section. thumup:

·
12,110 Posts
WElcome to the forums bro! There are MANY MANY knowledgable people here. Collectively, you can learn a lot. I came here just 3 years ago looking for advice on what upgrades to get for my piranha. I knew nothign about paintball. Since then, I've learned so much from the people here that my knowledge grew and grew, and now I'm a moderator of several sections here at PBF and am loked upon to solve people's mag problems (although I dont always hit the nail on the head). What I'm getting at, is that you can learn a lot from each other.

I hope your stay with us is a long one.

Just a quick reccomendation; let your reputation build up a bit in the rest of the forum (ask questions, learn from people, then take you rknowledge and help others) before you become prodominant in posting in the lounge.

Dont be intimidated by some of our "veteran" members.

Have fun!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
welcome bluesky:) have fun and enjoy yourself in the lounge.

just dont make any retarded threads *cough*proho*cough*.. is he banned yet?

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
RunningRioT said:
u dont get posts for posting in the lounge,bst, or rate my marker i dont think

but welcome and stay... dont make a billion threads your first day,

enjoy paintballing
actually before you did get a post count for posting in the lounge

1 - 15 of 15 Posts