Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know when Metallica will start recording again, according to Encycmet.com, i noticed months ago that they were due at the begining of April, but that deff seems false.

In addition, what are you looking for in a new album, and what do you think it'll be like?

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
They're saying the "it's going to sound like 'Ride the Lightning'" thing again. If it does, great. I don't think it will, though.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It will never sound like Master of Puppets or earlier unless Cliff Burton resurects (sp). I'd be happy with more of a Black Album/Load type dealy, at least im beign realistic. Im also really curious to see what Rob Trujillo contributes, hes an awesome bassist I hope they dont make the same mistake they did with jason, i could see at least one track having a lead bass role.

·
S.W.A.T. ARMY
1,302 Posts
i dont care....i only listen to PRE BLACK ALBUM MUSIC.......ALL OTHER METALLICA MUSIC IS GAY.....including BLACK.....S&M......and st. anger

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I wouldn't say the black album is AWESOME. It's catchy. A little too catchy. They've released far worse, though.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
deejuks2 said:
didnt they say that list time?
metallica died when they got rid of that red head from megadeth
Yeah, they said something similar.

But...you're dumb. They released exactly ZERO albums with Dave, only demos. I doubt you've even heard Metallica with Dave Mustaine (sp) in the band.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I listen to black album and before I know every note to probably 50 metallica songs. NYY is right. Metallica really ****ed up and ruined a good thing.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like the Black Album, even though Kirk beats the wah pedal to death in almost every song/solo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts