Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

New Mini.. quick observations

2K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  gixxerific 
#1 ·
Hey guys, new here. This place seems a bit more relaxed than the other forum. :smokin

Got my Mini in last week and I finally aired her up yesterday for the first time. Out of the box the Mini ran perfectly with no adjustments. I shot a jar of the Wally World Visible Impact paint in my friend's backyard. Again, no problems encountered. I drained the rest of my tank (DXS 68/45) using the break-in settings that were recommended for grins.
My bolt spring was pretty easy to compress afterwards with two fingers..and I did it with my weak hand. I think she is good to go. I'm obviously a rec player. I'll give my true opinion of it next week when I will actually use it in a game.

See less See more
#5 ·
Out of total boredom I went out and had the tank filled again to near capacity and ripped through another jar of Visible Impact. No breaks or any malfunctions.

The stock barrel could be a bit better though. No worries.. I have a J&J Ceramic coming in any time soon.

#7 ·
yeah they are small, and heavy FOR THEIR SIZE, notice I said FOR THEIR SIZE. as small as they are they could have done more to lighten it up.

#11 ·
I thought about an on/off adapter but found that I didn't need it. I didn't have a problem unscrewing my full DXS 68/45 tank. I tried it several times and it came off without crazy effort. Just to make sure I wasn't fooling myself I screwed it on and fired off a few rounds and unscrewed it. It wasn't difficult at all like some made it.

#14 ·
heh. Nastiest color offered. thumup: Very nice. I wondered how a carbon fiber barrel would look. I have a J&J Ceramic coming in. I'm thinking about getting a Stiffi for it now.

Quick question, how's the DW barrel?

#15 ·
DON'T GET A FERLIPPIN STIFFI, the DW is by far superior on every account: it's lighter, you can run a battel swab through it, more accurate, lighter? and yeah stiffi blows.

#16 ·
Yeah what he said I frickin love it. Don't tell my neighbor but I like my DW better than his Stiffi (<---I am talking about marker barrels there).

Oh and to your Nastiest color made comment blah on that. I think it is the sexiest one they make.

#17 ·
he said he was kidding right above the marker, and he has an olive one, that would be contradicting. imo olive is a sexy color.

#21 · (Edited)
--

Yeah I/he know I/he was just playing. I have the olive and wouldn't trade it for anything. Except for maybe 2 olive's. :) (reading this again not sure who that post was intended for me or 1313)

And to BOS-94-003, blue would have been my 2nd choice.

Maybe I'll do an olive / blue mix. The again maybe not that would be hideous more than likely.

#19 ·
the orange rising sun ones were sexy, and I hate stiffi's IMO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.