Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
green day, metallica, HIM, senses fail, blink-182, boxcar racer, avenged sevenfold, the offspring, nirvana, pearl jam, credence clearwater revival, the doors, iron maiden, ozzy osbourne, stone temple pilots, alien ant farm, fall out boy, hawthorne heights, led zeppelin, godspeed! you black emperor, coldplay, boston, queen, dimmu borgir, Slayer, pantera, drowning pool, aerosmith, james dean, frank sinatra, cream, lots more if you want

·
Registered
129 Posts
Black Label Society. you wont be dissapointed.

<-----------------------------------

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
metallica,pink floyd, AC/DC,led zeppelin,tom petty,guns n' roses,nirvana, norman greenbaum,ELO,CCR,pantera,pillar,primer 55, puddle of mudd,queen,RATM,rammstein, queens of the stoneage, rise against, senses fail, the get up kids, slipknott,steve miller band, sublime, sugarcult,SOAD,tech n9ne, the beatles,the doors, the offspring, the ramones,underoath, foo fighters, goo goo dolls, drowning pool, eric clapton,disturbed, deftones, de la soul :) hahaha, blink 182, black sabbath, alkaline trio....need i go on?

haha yeeeeeeeea ive got a wide range...i didnt include most rap or country i got. those rnt like all of mine, just prolly he better ones

hinder is great by the way, new fav band

1 - 11 of 11 Posts