Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO yeah, this is the car i inherited from my father...(since he died) among other things (computer stereo etc)

Its a '92 Cavalier, 146,000 miles on it. Drives good, Power everything, (except horsepower...stupid slow :rolleyes: ) we drove it from central arizona to western georgia with no problems, although i think we lost some transmission fluid so ill have to check on that, among the other fluids. Oh, on the trip we'd be going like 65 or 70 in cruise control, and out of nowhere the speedometer bar would suddenly go down to 40 and then back up to 70, it'd do that every so often, anyone know why? :ninja:

Heres part of the tumbleweed I hit in western arizona, part of it stuck on the front of the car so i kept it...

:tup

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LoL i'll go check kelly blue book see how much i "Could" get for it..i doubt i could get a better car for how much i could sell this one for..

Edit: well on kbb it says that i could possibly get 1340 from a private party buying it..

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
you probably wouldnt get more than a grand for it, unless its in perfect condition. kbb doesnt really count much on older cars sold privately. just drive it, its a good beater

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah it works great...i have no complaints about it, i doubt i could get a better car for the price..unless i knew someone which i dont. only thing wrong is theres wear on the carpets and stuff but thats about it..

BTW its my first car so i cant expect much more...

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
i used to drive a regular 1993 cavalier and i loved it.. i had no complaints.. it ran great and did what i needed it to do and i still had tons of fun in it.. it had a 5spd (not sure if urs does or not?) but they're not too bad...

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
Keep it until a dealership that sells cars you like has one of those "bring in any trade and get $1,000 even if you have to tow it" deals. Little effort on your part, and you'll end up getting more than the car is worth.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts