Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is the game:

One person gets the delight of pretending to be Chuck Norris.

Only headshots can get this person out. Yeah right- Chuck norris does not get hit by paintballs. Paintballs get hit by Chuck norris.

Basicly, the Chuck Norris doesnt get out. At all. He just keeps playing.

I made this up at work today when I was teachign some youngins about the adventures of Chuck Norris.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Sounds interesting.... if your not chuck norris.
I would rather play resident evil. But that's just me. :shrug:

·
Registered
85 Posts
lol you should at least give chuck a pistol because he carries one on walker texas ranger. but don't give him any paint make him roundhouse kick someone for it.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
i got the honor of playing this game when i first started playing PB at my first tourney...only we called it Terminator...

SAy im the Terminator...if i shoot you your gone, but i stay in either until everyone is gone or until i cant take the pain anymore.

i actually jus found a picture...o god dont flame its from 2 years ago ::cries::

im in the picture on the far right with all the paint all over me. in the first one you see the BB on the front of me, and in the second one my 77 is on my back... :)

i was so cool.

·
Registered
192 Posts
You could always start the "ChucK" off with a half-full hopper and then once he runs out he runs out. He can get ppl out, but they can't get him out. He basically has to run to get a flag at the one teams base and run it back to the police station. And then switch off. Or you could play an advanced smear the queer!

·
Registered
581 Posts
lol i like that Resident Evil idea how it doesnt end till the guy is tired of the pain or he gets everyone out...

·
Registered
8 Posts
At my local field, we play something similar called "Terminator." Terminators are only eliminated by headshots. They can take hits anywhere else. The teams are always unbalanced against the Terminators by about 10 normal players to 1 Terminator.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts