Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm in high school and some friends and are trying to start a new paintball club at our school to play in Belgium (where i live now), as most of you know, paintball equipment is expensive to rent and buy, and if we want to play on regular basis (weekly) it would be even harder. I was wondering if you guys knew of any sponsors that would be willing to ideally GIVE us equipment, or a sponsor who is willing to maybe give us a small discount on their equipment. We are just a starting team and don't need any AMAZING guns just some decent ones. So if you guys know any please tell me of them.
Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do u have a paintball shop or field in ur town or in a nearer city
we have a field about 20minutes away no speedball fields, but 3 woodstock fields.
as for a paintball shop, i'm not sure but there must be one near by.
i'll check right now and get back to you ;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
ask if they would sponser u and here is a tip google high school paintball teams and try to find out as much stuff as possible so it will help you as for the guns u would have to talk to the shop about hooking u up with guns but does the field allow u to rent guns or buy guns if they do talk to them as well and talk to them if u can us the field for practice u will also need a paintsponsor maybie the field will get their paint to sponsor u

1 - 5 of 5 Posts