Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
a. New posting process
- All posts will be moderated. This means that every post made will go into a queue before it is visible on the website. A moderator will then have to approve it, and made edits when needed. This also includes new threads. How does this effect you? It may take a few more hours to get your message posted, depending on how busy the moderators are.
-The projected launch date is June 29, 2005.

b. New "Game"
-We want people to stop making useless posts. So for the next 2-3 months (until the moderation process kicks in), we will be randomly banning people. The method in which we do this will be a "game" so to speak. The way we do it is that we'll have a random word picked for every day, if a user uses that word during a post, they will automatically recieve a 4 day temp ban. The logic behind it is simple, the more you post, the higher chance you have to be banned (the more words you use). This way people will only post worth-while things. Occaisionally a contributing poster will be banned, but that's the price you pay. Supporting Members won't be eligible to be banned (just another perk).
-This will be in action starting April 3rd, 12:00AM EST (Tomorrow Night).

c. New Rules
11.) Any post asking a question will be closed. Period. This is not a place to ask questions, this is to post useful information and to discuss.

12.) Any post containing pictures is no longer allowed. Pictures steal other peoples bandwidth. We can't shut down IMG tags in just PBT without the rest of nation, so we are just not allowing it. First offense is a 10 day temp ban, next is an IP ban.

13.) If you post a thread in this forum that doesn't belong here, you will be perm banned, we're sick of it.

-These rules will be added tomorrow night, along with the WOTD system.

===

Okay... I understand this is April 1st or "April Fools" day. A day dedicated for people to lie to each other as well as decieve each other, but it's okay as long as they tell them "April Fools". Well guess what, I have better **** to do then to lie to you guys. These changes are real, if you think it's fake, tough ****.

Thanks,
Greg, Dave, K-Dog

bwhahahahahahaha

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Screwedupmonkey said:
a. New posting process
- All posts will be moderated. This means that every post made will go into a queue before it is visible on the website. A moderator will then have to approve it, and made edits when needed. This also includes new threads. How does this effect you? It may take a few more hours to get your message posted, depending on how busy the moderators are.
-The projected launch date is June 29, 2005.

b. New "Game"
-We want people to stop making useless posts. So for the next 2-3 months (until the moderation process kicks in), we will be randomly banning people. The method in which we do this will be a "game" so to speak. The way we do it is that we'll have a random word picked for every day, if a user uses that word during a post, they will automatically recieve a 4 day temp ban. The logic behind it is simple, the more you post, the higher chance you have to be banned (the more words you use). This way people will only post worth-while things. Occaisionally a contributing poster will be banned, but that's the price you pay. Supporting Members won't be eligible to be banned (just another perk).
-This will be in action starting April 3rd, 12:00AM EST (Tomorrow Night).

c. New Rules
11.) Any post asking a question will be closed. Period. This is not a place to ask questions, this is to post useful information and to discuss.

12.) Any post containing pictures is no longer allowed. Pictures steal other peoples bandwidth. We can't shut down IMG tags in just PBT without the rest of nation, so we are just not allowing it. First offense is a 10 day temp ban, next is an IP ban.

13.) If you post a thread in this forum that doesn't belong here, you will be perm banned, we're sick of it.

-These rules will be added tomorrow night, along with the WOTD system.

===

Okay... I understand this is April 1st or "April Fools" day. A day dedicated for people to lie to each other as well as decieve each other, but it's okay as long as they tell them "April Fools". Well guess what, I have better **** to do then to lie to you guys. These changes are real, if you think it's fake, tough ****.

Thanks,
Greg, Dave, K-Dog

bwhahahahahahaha
haha it was pretty obvious it was an April fools joke seeing as how MVPaintballer told me he was gonna do it the night before but since the thread complaining about it on the nation was pretty funny I figured why not post it here...

...this is why I dont make threads =(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts