Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I'm considering getting a new barrel for my 05 ego, does anybody know what bore the stock barrel is? The barrel I'm considering buying is a 13 inch .693 thats going to end up being around $43.00. It is used, but it looks like its in mint condition. Is this a good barrel to buy? Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
.693 is on the large side for a barrel but without knowing what type of barrel it is I can't really say one way or the other. What barrel are you replacing?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What barrel are you replacing?
Sorry for the confusing post... I fixed it now but I'm planning on getting it just for the option of using it, it's going to be replacing the stock 05 barrel.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
a 693 is pretty big for paint today. i usually stick to 689 in a single piece barrel and its usually pretty humid where i play.

at any rate i dont think your going to see a improovement going from a 695 aluminum tube to a 693 aluminum tube (as long as it is aluminum)

i agree with martix, look into a kit like the J&J, i think it was $70 new last i checked and a great kit from what i hear

1 - 9 of 9 Posts